Do You Need Help With an Ankle Sprain or Rolled Ankle?


Have you ever rolled your ankle over the weekend? Are you constantly rolling your ankle when walking or playing sport? Have you lost that deadly side-step you use to have?

If so, it might be worthwhile checking in with your ankles and seeing how they’re going.

Ankle sprains are a very common occurrence ranging from the general population to elite athletes. There are 3 main types of ankle sprains.

  1. Lateral ankle sprain (outside of your ankle).
  2. Medial ankle sprain (inside of your ankle).
  3. High ankle sprain (front of ankle and up into lower shin)

Lateral ankle sprains are the most common of the 3 and account for 85% of all ankle sprain injuries. With both medial and high ankle sprains accounting for the remaining 15%.

What Will We Do to Help?

Here our highly trained physiotherapists will be able to conduct a thorough examination to identify the cause of your pain. Then working with you we will create an individualised program to help settle your pain and re-strengthen your ankle.

But Wait, There’s More!

Here at Phyx You Physiotherapy in Port Macquarie, we strive to find the exact cause of your ankle sprains. Through our thorough examination, we will look to identify any risk factors or further causes of you rolling your ankle.

This way we can work to not only decrease your risk of further injury. But increase your performance! Book today and reap the benefits!

Ready to Book Online?

Booking Online with Phyx You is the easiest, most convenient way to lock in the time & location you want.

Related Posts