Are you an athlete constantly going down with injury? Recently hurt yourself but need to get back to sport and competition ASAP? Or wanting to increase performance and decrease injury?
Here at Phyx You we have highly trained and titled Sports Physiotherapists that are ready to help you achieve your goals!
Sports Physiotherapy involves a one-on-one thorough assessment, treatment plan and rehabilitation, and preventative action plan specifically designed for your injury and/or your sport. This way you can be assured an accelerated recovery whilst maintaining conditioning and quality of life through exercise modification, getting you back to achieving your goals ASAP!
This can be achieved by utilising our services in 2 different ways;
So what should you expect?
What sports can we service?
Here at PhyxYou we can service a large variety of sports including:
- Athletics (Track & Field)
- Australian Rules Football
- Baseball and Softball
- Rugby (League, Union & Touch Football)
Sports Injury Screening & Rehabilitation
Here at PhyxYou our highly trained Sports physiotherapists will be able to get you back out there in the fastest and safest manner possible. Our goal here at PhyxYou is ultimately to help you achieve the goals you have set out for yourself. Therefore we want to work closely with you to ensure your return from injury is as smooth as possible.
What can we do to help you after injury?
Our highly trained physiotherapist will begin with a comprehensive and individualised assessment of your injury to give you an accurate diagnosis. From here they will use the most recent research and up to date evidence to work with you to create and help you with a comprehensive rehabilitation program to ensure you can return to your sport as quickly but as safe as possible. Our highly trained physiotherapists will also work closely and keep your coaches informed of your ability during training, and work with them towards your recovery.
How will this help you?
This can help you in many different ways including:
- Getting you back to your sport safely ASAP
- Reducing your pain and keeping your fitness levels up during injury
- Ensure you have the correct strength and proprioception to prevent this from occurring again.
- Open communication between yourself, your coach and your physiotherapist.
- Giving you piece of mind that you are receiving the most up to date information
But wait there’s more!
Particularly with sporting populations our Sports Physiotherapists don’t like to stop here. To ensure your safety, via preventing further injury, and increased performance, they will take you through a complete Sports Performance enhancement and injury prevention screening. Which more information can be found on its page.
Why wait around in pain. Come in today to get back on that field and reach your dreams as fast as possible!
Sports Team Coverage
Want a qualified physiotherapist there for you on match day?
Here at PhyxYou we have the capabilities and service to be able to work with your team no matter what their level or experience. We are dedicated to ensure not only looking after the players during competition, but strive to also help clubs all year round through presenting injury management and recovery workshops, providing pre-season musculoskeletal screenings and implementing injury prevention programs.
What does this coverage include?
At PhyxYou our coverage can include allowing our physiotherapists and exercise physiologist to help your club at training sessions or on the sidelines during matches. This allows for your clubs players to have access to high quality services prior to, during or after competition.
So how will it help your team?
- Have full confidence in whether an athlete can continue to play or not
- Whether an athlete can stay or the field or not
- Having someone qualified to make medical decisions
- Ensuring initial up-to-date care for individuals who are injured
- Open communication between coaches, club, and treating health professional
Additional Team Services
- Sports injury screening and rehabilitation
- Performance enhancement and injury prevention Programs
- Educational Workshops